Cinnamon roll cupcakes. Because I like over the top cupcakes, and that's pretty evident if you take a look at my Cupcakes section in my blog. I just have the most fun coming up with these! Cut orange cinnamon rolls in half.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a fun new way to serve up single sized individual portions. These are just way too much fun! These cinnamon roll cupcakes are made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting swirled with extra cinnamon and sugar! You can cook Cinnamon roll cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll cupcakes
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
How do you make cinnamon roll cupcakes? The base is a yellow cake mix, doctored-up to taste great. The additions are simple - oil, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla pudding, sour cream, and vanilla extract. These Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a mouthwatering treat.
Cinnamon roll cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Follow the directions for the cake mix.
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon to butter.
- Stir until its a melted gooey mess.
- Spoon out cake mix into cupcake tins.
- Add a teaspoon of the brown sugar mixture to each cupcake and swirl it in. There should be extra.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost and drizzle extra mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!.
It is a vanilla cupcake with a brown sugar streusel mixed in. They are topped with brown sugar, cinnamon frosting. Tastes just like a light and fluffy cinnamon roll! And….a cinnamon roll wouldn't be complete without some yummy frosting. I'm all sentimental and mushy today.