Coconut Affogato. Homemade Cinnamon Coconut No-Churn Ice Cream tastes amazing in this simple coffee affogato recipe! And a special bonus, this cinnamon coconut ice cream is also dairy-free!! If you love ice cream as much as we do, check out all of my best homemade no-churn ice cream recipes on the blog!!
In a Dutch oven or a big, heavy-bottomed pot, combine the coconut milk, honey, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat while whisking often. Vanilla Coconut Affogato joins Meatballs in Tomato Sauce ; Minestrone Soup ; and Roasted Eggplant with Fresh Basil Vinaigrette in our Family Italian Supper menu. You can have Coconut Affogato using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Affogato
- It's 1 of scoop Coconut Ice Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coffee (w/o) sugar.
- You need 1 of scoop Sugar.
The next time you need a last-minute coffee dessert, try this Italian classic and take your coffee moment to another level. Instructions For the Coffee Layer: Pour the hot coffee into a bowl. Whisk in the espresso powder and Kahlua and taste. If desired, sweeten with agave or other sweetener of choice.
Coconut Affogato instructions
- Add in a scoop of sugar into the centre of extractor head cotton candy maker..
- When you see the cotton web begin to show up, use the cone and rotate in circle until the cotton candy round up as fluffy as pic below..
- Scoop in the coconut ice cream along with the finished cotton candy..
- Add in the coffee slowly..
- Enjoy your coconut affogato..
This Vegan Golden Milk Coconut Affogato is a beautiful, refreshing sweet treat using the trendiest spice: turmeric! See great recipes for Coconut Affogato too! Add in a scoop of sugar into the centre of extractor head cotton candy maker. DRUMSTICK VEGAN Affogato (Image Supplied) The collection has been given the tick of approval by the Vegan Australia certified program, passing the strict certification criteria to be able to use the Vegan Australia Certified logo. Affogato is so hot right now!