Coconut flour cupcakes. These light and fluffy coconut flour keto cupcakes are topped with a sweet sugar-free buttercream frosting. These keto coconut flour cupcakes are a moist and delicious low carb version of a childhood favorite. If you love coconut, you'll go crazy for these cupcakes!
One-Bowl Coconut Flour Cupcakes (Master Recipe-Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free). First up, a multi-purpose, one-bowl vanilla cupcake recipe free of refined sugars but with terrific taste and texture. Super easy paleo chocolate cupcakes-moist, but not eggy! You can have Coconut flour cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut flour cupcakes
- You need 6 tablespoons (45 grams) of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of greek yogurt.
- You need 12 of truvia packets.
- Prepare of Water (to thin just enough to allow it to pour).
These paleo cupcakes have a rich, dark chocolate taste and are covered in a whipped dairy free refined sugar free chocolate frosting! These coconut flour cupcakes are gluten free and dairy free topped with homemade chocolate coconut frosting! Coconut Flour Cupcakes - Gluten & Dairy Free. These coconut flour cupcakes contain nourishing coconut oil, protein-and-vitamin-rich eggs, unrefined raw honey, and satiating coconut flour.
Coconut flour cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients and add enough water so it stays consistancy enough to be just pourable..
- Pour into 6 cupcake papers. It will be too delicate to use only tins. If you want tougher variety try the sugar cookie recipe i have but watered down appropriately..
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour. The cupcakes will not burn easily. They should eventually begin to get dark on the edges near the end. Use toothpick test.
- Cool and refrigerate. They will be quite fragile but remind of something between pound cake and angels food cake.
It is my go-to recipe for a quick but impressive. Marian shares her secrets to decadent, sweet, and moist cupcakes using coconut flour. You will also learn how to make a sweet buttercream frosting using honey! These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and.