Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding. Festive Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Cranberries and Walnuts and Caramel SauceSavoryNothings. By cooking the bread pudding in a Crock Pot, it makes this recipe a lot easier to make. The rum glaze on top is the perfect touch.
I have never liked bread pudding, but I thought I'd try this one, I made it for my dad when he came over and it was a hit! I got the recipe from The Fix It And Forget It Cookbook. It's super easy, and super tasty!!! You can cook Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- You need 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
There is just something about bread pudding that says "comfort food" to me. And my family loves a good bread Crock-Pot Peach Bread Pudding Recipe. Crock-Pot S'mores Cake from Delish.com brings the campfire favorite indoors. In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk........
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot.......
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces.......
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot.....Mix gently......
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top.......
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours......I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Add milk, eggs, melted butter, sour cream, vanilla, and salt and mix Grease the bowl of a Crock-Pot with cooking spray. Add batter and smooth top with spatula. This Crock Pot Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding is a seriously chocolate slow cooker dessert recipe! This triple chocolate bread pudding is so seriously chocolaty! It's the kind of dessert that I love - warm and homey and comforting.