Garlic Pan Bread.
You can cook Garlic Pan Bread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pan Bread
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 12 oz of Warm Water.
- It's 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It's of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- It's 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Herb and Garlic Butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 Tb of Parmesan Cheese.
Garlic Pan Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and begin shaping the buns. I use 50g of dough per ball. This will also mean you have some rolls that don't fit in the 10-inch cast-iron skillet. These I made into dinner rolls..
- Once all buns are shaped and placed in your skillet, place the skillet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place buns in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops of the buns are lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic and Herb Butter ingredients..
- Remove the buns from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top of the buns and serve!.