Sharon’s Potato Salad. Cut up one or two bunches of green onions, depending on the amount of onions you like. About GRANDMA SHARON’S BAKED POTATO SALAD. Loaded Buffalo Chicken Baked Potato Salad.
Japanese Potato Salad (ポテトサラダ) is a little different from typical versions of American potato. Not only are the potatoes grilled here, but the blueberries are too! Here is how you cook that. You can have Sharon’s Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon’s Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- It’s of Sweet relish.
- Prepare of Miracle whip.
- You need of Sandwich spread.
- It’s of Mustard.
- Prepare of Paprika (optional).
Use small red potatoes for best results. b. Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, parsley flakes. c. Finely chopped celery and onion. d. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pickles, pickle juice, hard-boiled eggs, and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
Sharon’s Potato Salad instructions
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Add the cooked potatoes and fold in. Garnish with a dash of paprika. I had the fish platter with yams and their signature potato salad. The three fish pieces were generously sized. They were seasoned just right so that one doesn’t really need to add tarter sauce/hot sauce if one doesn’t want to.but i did anyway :p.