Sunshine's Instant Coffee Chocolate Pudding. Sunshine's Instant Coffee Chocolate Pudding for coffee lover, this is sooo good. Add slowly soy milk and bring to boil at medium heat. Add chocolate and stir until melted.
Take a deep nonstick pan and add the following ingredients one by one. This pudding was handed down from my husband's great-grandmother. To give an idea of how old this recipe is, it was translated from her German script found in an old ledger when she'd collected favorite recipes from her friends. You can have Sunshine's Instant Coffee Chocolate Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's Instant Coffee Chocolate Pudding
- It's 1 box of instant chocolate pudding (3.4 oz).
- It's 2 tsp of instant Folgers coffee.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 of Oreo cookies crumbled.
- Prepare 1 box of cool whip (8.oz) u will only need half or less.
It's a bona fide and delicious "antique". I'm not much of a coffee lover, but even I enjoyed this quick and easy pudding. Confession: it was supposed to be a coffee drink. It turned into a pudding because of the amount of glucomannan (a natural thickening.
Sunshine's Instant Coffee Chocolate Pudding instructions
- you can make little pudding cups or u may make a big pudding dessert. ive got 2 here..
- in a small bowl, add milk, pudding, and instant coffee stir well till mixed, put in refrigerator let set..
- after the pudding has set, use a large ice cream scoop to scoop out pudding,place 2 crumbled Oreo cookies on bottom of glass, about one and a half scoops of puding into glass, add one scoop of Cool Whip, the 2 crumbled Oreo cookies, then scoop of pudding, another scoop of cool whip then top off with instant coffee , just a tad bit.
- or for cups , add crumbled Oreo cookies,pudding and top with cool whip, then sprinkle instant coffee on top, place in refrigerator till ready to serve. enjoy! !!!!!!!!!.
- this will make 2 lg glasses or 4 small cups..
The Instant Pot can make some pretty awesome desserts in it in less time and cooked to perfection. It's Paleo-friendly and includes dairy-free options. It also only uses unrefined sweeteners, natural honey or pure maple syrup. The Best Chocolate Puddings With Cocoa Powder Recipes on Yummly Creamy Chocolate Passion Fruit Entremet On dine chez Nanou. almond meal, egg yolks, cocoa powder, passion.