Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes.
You can have Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes
- It's 5 oz of salmon, sashimi quality.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 oz of masago.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sushi seasoning.
- You need 1 package of radish sprouts.
- You need 1 of kale flower.
- You need of Cooked rice for 4 people.
- It's of Sauce:.
- You need 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 big lemon.
- It's 1 of sprinkle or two of Ichimi Togarashi(Japanese red chili) for heat.
- You need of Wasabi.
Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes step by step
- Masago, radish sprouts and kale flower.
- Finely chopped kale flower. Soak in ice water for 15 minutes. Drain well..
- Sprinkle salt and little bit of water(in that order)on salmon. Set aside for 60 minutes. I followed this step from the show. I think the chef wanted to season the fish so when you chew on it, it wouldn’t be bland. I guess. I hope that I am right. Besides, I like to taste each and every ingredients in a dish. And when all the different tastes bland in harmony, the recipe is a success..
- After 60 minutes, rinse fish well. Dab with paper towel to dry fish well. Slice into 1/5 of an inch..
- When rice is cooked. Put in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of sushi seasoning, 2 Tablespoon of masago. Mix well..
- Mix all ingredients for sauce. Add wasabi to desired taste..
- In a bowl, put rice. On top, arrange some kale flower, radish sprouts and salmon. Pour sauce. Enjoy!.