Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake… yet it's secretly good for you at the same time! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. You can have Chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- You need of A. Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour - sifted.
- It's 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- You need 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of B. Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 of overripe Bananas - mash by fork - mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- It's 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of large eggs - at room temperature.
- You need 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk - at room temperature.
- You need of Other.
- You need 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake.
Chocolate banana bread step by step
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Chocolate Banana Bread - moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk. To print the recipe check the full. Double chocolate paleo banana bread bars made with almond flour and coconut flour. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!!