Christmas in a cup - cakes. Take your Christmas cupcakes to the next level with a frosting made using our festive spice. Perfect for adding seasonal cheer to your standard bakes. Everyone has a favourite Christmas cookie, now it's the turn of the cupcake!
Hier zeige ich Euch eine Cup Cake Seife in Form eines. Christmas Cake Designs Christmas Cake Decorations Christmas Cupcakes Holiday Cakes Christmas Desserts Christmas Treats Xmas Cakes Fondant Christmas It's packed full of the same tasty, traditional ingredients but is covered in a tasteful green design complete with a matching bow. Christmas cup cakes with green Christmas tree design on cup cake stand Christmas cup cake. You can cook Christmas in a cup - cakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas in a cup - cakes
- It's 3 large of apples.
- Prepare 100 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
Festive Christmas pudding cup cake Closeup View Spicy Christmas Mince Pie Cup Cake in Female Hands. Chocolate cupcakes with cream and fresh raspberries closeup. hor. Top view of christmas pie on white wooden table with cup of tea, candy canes and little. An easy Christmas cake that turns out perfect every time.
Christmas in a cup - cakes step by step
- Dice apples, in a pot, let simmer with some butter, ginger and cinnamon (choose amount after taste), add raisins, 3/4 of the sugar. Add apple juice so it stays liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs, mix..
- Add flour and baking soda while constantly stirring, mix in milk to get the right consistence.
- Don't forget to stir the apple mixture.
- When the apples are smooth and caramel has built, stir together dough and mixture. Place in cupcake tray..
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, bake for 20-25 minutes.
No creaming, beating or soaking of fruit required! Plus tips on storage and feeding your No soaking of fruit, sugar & butter creaming, beating in flour etc. Most of the work is done by bubbling things up in a pan (into the pan goes butter, brown. Investigate the chemistry of cakes by making microwave mug cakes and seeing what happens when you leave out key ingredients from the recipe. Make a simple cake batter and cook it in a microwave.