Cinnamon and coffee oatmeal. I topped it with extra cinnamon and pecans. It was the best oatmeal I've ever had! Would never have thought of coffee.
Add coffee, cocoa powder, and peanut butter, and it tastes like peanut butter pie. Add coffee, cinnamon, honey, and raisins, and it tastes like oatmeal cookies. The flavor in my cinnamon coffee cookies comes from instant coffee crystals and of course, cinnamon! You can cook Cinnamon and coffee oatmeal using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and coffee oatmeal
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare of sweetener.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of raisins (optional).
The instant coffee crystals don't give the cookies an overpowering flavor at all. You'll taste just a hint of coffee, but I really love the depth that the coffee crystals add to the flavor. Easy Coffee Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal recipe. Get your morning coffee and your breakfast in one bowl.
Cinnamon and coffee oatmeal step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook it in the microwave for about 5-6 mins.
- your delicious oatmeal is done! Till this step your oatmeal is about 170cals ...you can add any fruit you like ....you can also try pb ... enjoy :).
A great nut free brunch idea. Still at home, using up all of the ingredients I can find around the house. Sprinkle cinnamon into your coffee, or add it to your coffee grounds before brewing. Add a dash or two of cinnamon to hot oatmeal, overnight oats, or cold whole grain cereal. Cinnamon Puts Your Brain to Work.