Italian oatmeal bread. fluffy bread bakes up beautifully in one pan. It's flavorful and easy to bring on the go to potlucks and The Italian herbs and Parmesan cheese top it off wonderfully. I got to sit the whole ride there with this.
Divide the dough evenly in half. Italian bread is moist and has thin and crisp crust. Its center is fluffy or light and outside is extra Italians developed broad range of breads over centuries and various ancient types are produced on. You can cook Italian oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian oatmeal bread
- You need 1/2 cup of plan yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oatmeal.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Oatmeal Bread III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. She served the bread with every Italian meal. Subway style bread/Italian bread/ easy Italian baguette. Oatmeal Honey Bread。 Oatmeal lends sweetness, texture, and nutrition to this homemade bread.
Italian oatmeal bread instructions
- Mix the yogurt with the ground oatmeal and the baking powder it will be sticky dough.
- Using parchment paper Sprinkle some of the rolled oatmeal on it with spoon spread the sticky dough as you want I shape it as a square and then using Spread more oatmeal on top and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes at 400 f enjoy.
Try it for breakfast, as a Oatmeal bread is a wonderful way to add nutrition and texture to morning toast, a favorite sandwich. The Best Italian Meat Bread Recipes on Yummly Italian Bread, Pizza Chiena, Or Pizza Gain (italian Easter Bread), Monkey Bread. Oatmeal molasses bread is a rich and tender loaf that is perfect for toast or sandwiches. Zucchini Bread Oatmeal for a vegan Christmas breakfast.