Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes. These low-carb egg muffins are perfect for meal prep breakast. I like to cook up a batch on Sundays and store them in the fridge for the remainder of the Check out my Egg White Frittata recipe here. Low-Carb Breakfast Ideas: Bacon, Egg, Cheese, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Sous Vide Egg.
A great change from the usual low-carb bacon and eggs! These low carb bacon egg muffins are something I have been making for years. They are perfect to make ahead and take along to work each morning. You can cook Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- Prepare 6 of Turkey bacon strips.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spinach leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper to taste.
And they are one of the easiest grab and go breakfast ideas! Not only do these save me time during the week, they are really simple to whip up on. Who doesn't want cupcakes for breakfast? Really, if you had the option and you knew you wouldn't end up on a sugar rushed carb crashed stomach Whisk all your eggs in a big bowl.
Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray muffin tin if necessary with non stick spray..
- Line sides of muffin tin with bacon strips pressing them against sides..
- Crack one egg inside each tin..
- Place 2-3 spinach leaves on top of each egg..
- Place a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese on to of each cup..
- Add salt and peeper to taste. This pic shows right to left the beginning to end..
- Put in oven for 12-18 minutes depending on desired doneness of eggs..
- When done, allow a short cooling time and they should pop right out. Can be refrigerated and microwaved as well!.
In a food processor throw in the green onion, zucchini, bacon, and peppers and process until finely chopped but NOT. Bacon Egg Cups are an easy make ahead breakfast, brunch or snack perfect for busy on-the-go mornings. They are packed with protein, nutrients and low in carbs. Plus, they are super versatile and paleo, keto and. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.