Mucho mocha cocoa. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or.
To make a mocha coffee drink, start by brewing a strong pot of coffee. While the coffee is brewing, mix equal parts warm water and cocoa powder in a bowl to make chocolate syrup. Then, pour some of the coffee and chocolate syrup into a mug and stir the drink thoroughly. You can have Mucho mocha cocoa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mucho mocha cocoa
- It's 1 cup of chocolate syrup.
- It's 1/3 cup of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar or more to taste.
- Prepare 2 of whole cinnamon sticks.
- It's 1 quart of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 quart of half and half.
My first ever chocolate mocha anything to experiment with and wow, so moist and decadent! Low Carb Mocha Frappe (Weight Watchers friendly) This is super easy to make with a blender and crushed ice. And it's so super easy to make it Weight Watchers friendly and still low carb by swapping the heavy cream with an unsweetened non-dairy almond milk. Coffee, cocoa and a hint of cinnamon.
Mucho mocha cocoa instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a 31/2 to 4 quart slow cooker stir until well blended. Cover and cook on low 3 hours. Serve hot in mugs. This is great for a party. If desired add 1 ounce of rum or whiskey to each serving..
See great recipes for Mocha iced coffee, Coffee mocha too! Cream Crisco and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated. Wonderful Christmas gift ideas, flavored coffee creamers to go along with pretty coffee cups and your favorite coffee blend. Adding the liquid extracts to the dry ingredients should not be worrisome with this helpful tip.