Potato salad. This pretty red potato salad has great flavor. Goes well with a summer barbeque, or anytime! For a tangy twist, try using plain fat-free yogurt in place of some or all of the sour cream.
Pass the Potato Salad In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, relish, garlic salt, celery salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise. Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled. A summertime staple and a must at any backyard barbecue, potato salad can be made any number of ways with the mix-ins of your choice. You can cook Potato salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato salad
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tbspoon veg mayonese.
- You need 1 of tbspoon coariander leaves.
- It’s 1 of tspoon coariander stems.
- You need 1 of tspoon Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tspoon salt.
- You need 1 of tspoon mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 of tspoon garlic fine chopped.
Place the cut potatoes in a large bowl. While the potatoes are still warm, pour enough dressing over them to moisten. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat.
Potato salad instructions
- Boil potatoes and peel.chop coariander leaves and stems.(you can take dill leaves,I didn’t get).
- Cut potatoes in cubes, take veg mayonese add, black pepper powder,salt, mixed herbs and chopped garlic.mix well..
- Add coriander leaves and stems to chopped potatoes,put mayonese mixer in potatoes,mix well and serve.it tastes creamy and easy to make.it can be made with few ingredients and kids also love it..
- Try once, it is tasty and healthy.
In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. If you’re searching for the perfect, classic potato salad for a family reunion; you’ll love our Shout Hallelujah Potato Salad. Try Warm Asparagus, Radish, and New Potato Salad with Herb Dressing for a new twist on the classic potato salad. Lemon Dill Potato Beet Salad is a bright and fresh recipe with a tangy kick.