Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. An easy recipe for rich chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy chocolate frosting. And since her young daughter is a huge chocoholic, just like I am, I thought these Small Batch Mini Chocolate Cupcakes would be perfect! That really helps keep these healthy small batch mini chocolate cupcakes low fat and low calorie!
Low fat cupcakes, like these healthy small batch mini pumpkin cupcakes, tend to stick to liners like superglue because they don't contain a lot of butter or Originally, I planned on making a spreadable dark chocolate frosting for these healthy small batch mini pumpkin cupcakes… But I nixed that. This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. You can have Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- It's 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- It's 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- You need 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
Today's chocolate cupcakes are for true chocolate fans. I'm talking about those of you who don't qualify an item as dessert unless there's chocolate Hi Sally! I'd like to double the recipe for more cupcakes! Should I just double all the measurements and make one big batch or should I make two.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
This recipe calls for chopped semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use high-quality chocolate chips instead of a This recipe for Small-batch Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream makes just four bonkers rich and amazing chocolate. We love these Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes for Two! This super easy recipe makes four deliciously chocolatey cupcakes with PB or Cream I kept coming across the same tweaked recipe for Nutella Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes for Two. First it was a vegan version from Faith at An Edible. These seriously healthy chocolate cupcakes with rich fudgy frosting are my go-to decadent but guilt-free These healthy chocolate cupcakes are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free, nut-free, and -Gluten-free with GF oat flour or certified GF oats ground to flour -Oil-free with just a small amount of. Узнать причину. Закрыть.