Zucchini Bread. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! I swear for every million But this is the best zucchini bread recipe ever. It is light, not dense and glumpy (totally. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need of Bowl #2.
- It's 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- It's of Bowl #1.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This is a quick bread, not a yeast bread, for a bread machine with a quick bread cycle. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network.